Honor Your Loved One With A Hospice Hero Event
Hospice Heroes are people like you. They are companies, organizations, school and community groups that organize fundraising events to honor a loved one and give back to Hospice of the Western Reserve.
Your fundraising support helps us provide exceptional care to all, regardless of ability to pay and make each day better for the patients and families we serve.
Raise funds. It can be as simple as selling candy bars, as social as a luncheon or as big as a charity concert or golf/bowling outing. However you can imagine raising money, we’re here to help.
Here are some fundraising ideas:
Dress down days at work/school
- Wine and cheese party
- Golf outings
- Bake sales
- Cake walk
- Sell candy bars
- Direct a drive by collecting and donate items on our Wish List. Every item donated helps improve the comfort of our patients and families.
Be creative! Use your talents and interests to raise funds in a way that’s fun for you. Hospice Heroes can gather together to produce a one-time event or repeat a fundraiser year after year.
Need an idea? Contact us today. To find out more on how to become a Hospice Hero, call or email Bridget Murphy at (216) 383-3715 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How others are helping. Upcoming events:
- Annual Cake Auction presented by the Ashtabula County Board of REALTORS
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Entertainment begins at 11:00 a.m.
Cake Auction begins at 12:00 p.m.
Ashtabula Town Square at Center Court
For more information and to register contact Clorice Dlugos at 440.812.2542
- Tim Groves Memorial
18th Annual Charity Golf Outing, Carver Financial Services, Inc.
Monday, June 22
Kirtland Country Club
39438 Kirtland Road
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
For more information contact: 440.974.0808
- Misty’s Wish BowlingJune 25, @Yorktown Lanes, 6218 Pearl Road, Parma Heights
$15 per person in advance
$20 per person at the door
Ticket includes: event entry, bowling and shoe rental
Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
6:00-8:30 p.m. bowling & raffles
For tickets or to make a donation, contact: www.facebook.com/mistyswish.org or email@example.com
- Nickels for Nichols Car ShowSaturday, July 18, 2015
2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Quaker Steak and Lube
4900 Transportation Dr.
Village of Sheffield, OH 44054
For more information: Kaycee Nichols firstname.lastname@example.org
- 41st Annual Christmas Shoppe, Saturday November 28 in Ashtabula.
- Bob Evans Dine to Make a difference, November 28, 29 and 30 at Bob Evans in Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Portage, Stark and Summit counties.
- Wagner’s of Westlake Holiday Craft Boutique, November 1 and 2 at Wagner’s of Westlake.
- Soul Food fundraiser, Friday, November 7, noon – 1 p.m. at 2382 Unwin Ave. “Geraldine Burns Way” Cleveland, sponsored by Derotha Moore. Great food, $15, take in or eat out. Call Derotha at 216.469.1584 or Bridget Murphy at HWR at 216.383.3715.
- Spaghetti Dinner, Sunday, November 16, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. at The Deck Lounge, 35943 Lake Shore Blvd., Willoughby. All you can eat spaghetti dinner for $10. Raffle. Open to all; call Kim at 440-667-2609 for more information.
- Rebels With a Cause, Thursday, September 4 vs. South High School Rebels girls volleyball in Willoughby vs. the Eastlake North Rangers.
- Farm to Table Wine Dinner Benefit, September 12, 6:30 p.m. at Bistro 185 in Cleveland.
- The 18th Annual AMVETS Ladies Auxiliary “Rock-a-Thon,” Saturday, Sept. 27 at AMVETS post 1971 in Perry. Join the longest running Hospice Hero program in supporting Peaceful and Proud Care for Veterans. Sponsors and Rockers are needed, call Gertie at 440.259.4242.
Hospice of the Western Reserve Development Office
17876 St. Clair Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Email | Phone: 855.475.0245 (Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
A community-based 501(c)(3) non-profit hospice, tax ID: 34-1256377
Your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Hospice Heroes Application
Are you ready to become a Hospice Hero? Download and submit the application and event proposal to get started! Questions? Please don't hesitate to call Bridget Murphy at 216-383-3715 or email her at BMurphy@hospicewr.org.
Hospice Heroes Application