Honor Your Loved One With A Hospice Hero Event
Hospice Heroes are people like you. They are companies, organizations, school and community groups that organize fundraising events to honor a loved one and give back to Hospice of the Western Reserve.
Your fundraising support helps us provide exceptional care to all, regardless of ability to pay and make each day better for the patients and families we serve.
Raise funds. It can be as simple as selling candy bars, as social as a luncheon or as big as a charity concert or golf/bowling outing. However you can imagine raising money, we’re here to help.
Here are some fundraising ideas:
Dress down days at work/school
- Wine and cheese party
- Golf outings
- Bake sales
- Cake walk
- Sell candy bars
- Direct a drive by collecting and donate items on our Wish List. Every item donated helps improve the comfort of our patients and families.
Be creative! Use your talents and interests to raise funds in a way that’s fun for you. Hospice Heroes can gather together to produce a one-time event or repeat a fundraiser year after year.
Need an idea? Contact us today. To find out more on how to become a Hospice Hero, call or email Bridget Murphy at (216) 383-3715 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How others are helping:
- Rebels With a Cause, Thursday, September 4, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at South High School, 5000 Shankland Blvd., Willoughby. Willoughby South Rebels will take on the Eastlake North Rangers.
- Farm to Table Wine Dinner Benefit, September 12, 6:30 p.m. at Bistro 185 in Cleveland, to register call 216.481.9635 or www.eventbrite.com.
- Charles Ledford and Margie Gibson Memorial Spaghetti Celebration, September 14, 2014 VFW 1500 – 38295 Pelton Road in Willoughby. Call Debbie Cavar @ 440.749.8831 or Kim Wheeler at 440.667.2609 for ticket information.
- The 18th Annual AMVETS Ladies Auxiliary “Rock-a-Thon,” Saturday, Sept. 27 at AMVETS post 1971 in Perry- Join the longest running Hospice Hero in supporting Peaceful and Proud Care for Veterans. Sponsors and Rockers are needed, call Gertie at 440.259.4242.
- Wagner’s of Westlake Craft Show, November 1 and 2 at Wagner’s. Call Susan at 440-871-8800 or email email@example.com.
- Christmas Shoppe, Saturday November 28 in Ashtabula for more information call Sue Legg at 440-997-6619.
- Bob Evans Dine to Make a Difference, November 28, 29 and 30 at Bob Evans in Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lorain, Portage, Stark and Summit County. Must have the flyer to participate, dine in or out.
Hospice of the Western Reserve Development Office
17876 St. Clair Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Email | Phone: 855.475.0245 (Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
A community-based 501(c)(3) non-profit hospice, tax ID: 34-1256377
Your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Hospice Heroes Application
Are you ready to become a Hospice Hero? Download and submit the application and event proposal to get started! Questions? Please don't hesitate to call Bridget Murphy at 216-383-3715 or email her at BMurphy@hospicewr.org.
Hospice Heroes Application