Your Support Is Needed: Donate Fabric Masks
CATEGORY: News and Community; Volunteers
Like many healthcare organizations across the country, we are asking community members to pitch in and make hand-made, fabric face masks. They will be provided to our visitors and home care family members to assist us in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Fabric masks are helpful in blocking droplets that can spread illnesses like COVID-19. Thank you for making the masks with your own materials, you may use the pattern that’s compliant with requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Delivering the Masks
Masks can be dropped off at any of the following HWR locations:
• Ashtabula Office, 1166 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula, OH 44004-2930
• East Campus, 34900 Chardon Road, Chagrin North Building 1, Suite 105
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
• Headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44110-2602
• Lorain Office, 2173 North Ridge Road E., Suite H, Lorain, OH 44055-3400
• HMC Hospice of Medina County, 5075 Windfall Road, Medina, OH 44256
• West Campus, 22730 Fairview Center Dr., Fairview Park, OH 44126
A collection bin is by the front door of each site so that you can be buzzed in and drop off the masks in the bin (discarding the bag you brought them in) making the delivery process contactless.
Please complete this donation form
to be dropped off when you deliver masks. These forms may also be taken with you to complete and email back to us. Site secretaries will have a supply on hand.
Questions? Please contact Matt Gesicki, 216.401.2926 or email@example.com or Lori Scotese, 216.287.8193.
Let’s Stay Connected:
• Visit hospicewr.org/COVID19
for updates on visitor policies, virtual events and more.
• Your support means more now than ever. Donate to our agency at hospicewr.org/together
• Take care of yourself by visiting hospicewr.org/MindfulMoment
s for self-care resources.